LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samuel Premkumar   18 July 2017

Signature forged - Home Loan Sanction Letter

I have applied a Home Loan with Bajaj Finserv. I have now found out that my signature has been forged on the sanction letter by the field executive of Bajaj Finserv. I received a copy of my sanction letter from Pune Head office which had my sign and the copy I received from the local Bajaj Finserv branch (from where my loan was processed) did not have my signature. This is a clear case of breach of trust. What actions can I take and how.

Learning

5 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     18 July 2017

Though you can action against erring executive but it is not a case of breach of trust. The fact is that you have received the sanctioned loan amount.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 July 2017

Although you can take action against the erring official in fact your loan  amount has been sanctioned.It's not a breach of trust.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     19 July 2017

No case of of breach of trust is made out.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2017

The procedue of obaining signature from the borrower accepting such terms and conditions is just a formality.  When you have availed a loan, it also becomes your responsibility to get a sanction letter, and mere availing of such loan is deemed that you have obtained a copy of such sanction and accepted for it's terms and conditions.  What is the damage done to you in the purported forgery is the issue.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 July 2017

File a police complaint and initiate departmental action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register