LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     30 May 2010

who governs recrutement rules in government departments??

Dear All,

I found in some Central Govt Departments and state government Departments... there is recruitment through direct interview. in the personal  interview... interviewere are very much familiar with  candidates. many times eligible candidats are rejected and less meritorious candidates are selected. I found  very much biase in selection process. consequently talented person person suffers from  mental agony.

we all know in written examinations  copies are assessed blindly. means cover page of answer sheet are removed during assessment, becuase it contain all information about candidats.

Even candidates are instructed during examination  that they should not  write any mark/ name / any other identification mark to identify them.

sum of all, written exams are conducted in such way which is fair and free from bias and prejudice.

here my query is ....  whether personal interview  can be conducted  in bias and prejudice free manner?

1. who decide the mode  of assessment ( written/ personal interview/ or both) for recrutiment in govt department ?

2. whether personal interview can be  challenged? because it is very subective and interviewer can express his/her grudge?

3. is there any seperate ministry/ department who govern/ direct about such mode of assessment/ to conduct personal  interview

all exprts are requested to understand my queries and guide my accordingly

thanks and regards

Rajeev

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More